- Where is your church located?We meet for worship at 10:00 am on Sundays in the fellowship hall at Mt Bethel United Methodist Church located at 3239 70th Street East in Inver Grove Heights.
- What’s your worship style?We value a contemporary worship style that is passionate and inspiring. We strive to be inviting to those in our community who are seeking a relationship with God regardless of their religious background.
- What kind of church are you?We are what you might call a moderate, Bible-believing church. We are affiliated with the Upper Midwest Congregational Fellowship of the C.C.C.C. http://www.ccccusa.com. The 4C’s mission is “Connected in Christ…Changing Communities.” The 4Cs is very committed to church multiplication and redevelopment. There are about 300 churches nationwide that belong to the 4Cs. We feel that all churches that believe in Christ are on the same team, and that it’s more important to find unity in the things that we all have in common rather than focusing on denominational differences.
- What kind of programs do you have for my family?We are a family-friendly church. We offer an exciting children’s ministry, youth group, small group Bible studies for adults and plenty of fun activities for fellowship. We also offer periodic community seminars to help strengthen families.
- I’m kind of a skeptic and have a lot of questions. Am I welcome?Absolutely! We welcome all no matter where you are at in your spiritual journey. We believe that God is big enough to handle any questions we have. We don’t believe in giving pat answers to life’s difficult questions. We invite you to study the Bible with us to discover for yourself who God is and what He has to say to us about the complex and often troubling world in which we live.
Feel free to email us with any other questions you may have about New Heights Community Church by going to our Contact page or Pastor Dan’s blog. Thank you.